Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Family Movie Night: Gulliver's Travels

I have to just say, there is something that I really like about Jack Black.  He makes me laugh and he plays the "quirky" guy SO well. I have never read the book (ya, I know, I some how bypassed it when in school) so I am not sure how it compares to the book but I thought the movie was cute and the kids really liked it.

Since Gulliver is a giant in his new land, I made lots of mini items for the treat so the kids could feel a little "giant" themselves.

We had mini pizzas, mini pigs in a blanket, mini candy bars, mini chocolate chip cookies (these were my favorite!), mini M & M's and mini apple pies (those were my hubby's favorite!).

(Again, I apologize for the bad picture.  It has become very clear to me that I need to find a better place to take pics than my messy counter that leaves a glare.  And maybe I should experiment with my camera to get better pictures.  If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment